Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Making decisions about your dental treatment can seem a little overwhelming. You want to know what it is, how it works, and how the treatment will benefit your long-term oral health. We understand that you've got lots of questions, and you'll find that one of our priorities is to keep you informed and educated about the details of your treatment. It's so much easier to make good decisions when you feel that you've got all the information you need beforehand.
To get you started, we've listed below a few of the questions we hear most often. We encourage you to contact us if you need more information, and we'll be happy to arrange a commitment-free consultation to discuss your needs.
- Do you accept my insurance?
- I don't like visiting the dentist. How can you help me?
- What do I do if I have an emergency after hours?
- When should I schedule my child's first dental visit?
- How can I safely whiten my teeth?
- What are your short-term orthodontic treatments?
- Do you accept referrals?
- Do you offer second opinions?
- What types of oral surgery do you offer?
- What's the difference between dental bonding and a veneer?
- What can dental bonding fix?
- Is dental bonding permanent?
- How does sedation dentistry work?
- Can you help with my dental anxiety?